I would like to give a huge thanks to Naphtali for her nomination of The Teen Theme for the Liebster Award; it moved me to tears. Please visit her at www.craigmotor.wordpress.com.
There are a few requirements once you have received the award. Publicly thank the person who nominated you and link back to them. Put the Liebster Award on your blog. Nominate five fellow bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers but deserve the recognition, and list them so that others can have the pleasure of reading them as well. Also let them know that you have nominated them. The following are my nominations:
1. Smiley Toast at http://smileytoast.blogspot.com/. This blog belongs to a dear friend of mine. She writes and posts pictures of the cutest things you can imagine, and it’s always a pleasure to visit. I encourage you to do the same!
2. Lovely Ballet at http://lovelyballet.wordpress.com/. Another good friend uses this blog to write about her passion: ballet. I believe that people would be blessed if they read her blog, so I am nominating her.
3. Just Pure Lovely at http://justpurelovely.com/. I would like to nominate Ms. Seaborg’s blog. She is the mother of a friend of mine, and I truly enjoy reading her excellent blog.
4. Paige Reaux Photography at http://www.paigereaux.com/. I love Paige’s beautiful photos and her wonderful blog.
5. Price Family 6 at http://pricefamily6.wordpress.com/. In this blog, a mom writes about raising her children with the help of the Lord.
Please visit these blogs and let the authors know you stopped by. Thanks again to Naphtali for nominating The Teen Theme!