Whenever I get nominated for a blog award I have to get up and do a little happy dance. 🙂 Then again, if there are people around I just do the dance in my head! Anyway, a huge thanks to Cathy for the nominations! Be sure to visit her blog at http://craigmotor.wordpress.com/.
All three awards ask you to nominate other blogs, but the One Lovely Blog Award ask you to write seven interesting things about yourself, so here goes…
- I like Smucker’s Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter. A lot! Hmm… that was random.
- I am super obsessed with the Piano Guys right now. Check out some of their music: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePianoGuys. I also love listening to Anthem Lights, Building 429, Superchic[k], Gungor, and Francesca Battistelli just to name a few.
- I’ve been home schooled since first grade and I love it!
- My mom’s from Hong Kong and is a former model/jewelry designer. My dad is an ordained pastor.
- I have the two most amazing cats in the world! You can take my word for it or see them here.
- I can finish a book in a couple of hours. (And it drives me crazy! Do you know how hard it is to find good books when you’ve read them all?!)
- I cried hysterically during Hachi. If you’re an animal lover, you absolutely have to watch it!